Here are some guidelines that need to be followed by guest posts writers and authors. Read them carefully before you submit an article at SwiftChat‘s Blog.
Basic Requirements for Guest Posts
- Your article must be unique, not spinned and be exclusive to our blog. Make sure that there is no plagiarism.
- Your article needs to be at least 800 words. Please ensure that your article doesn’t have any grammatical errors and send your website’s link when pitching.
- We do not give paid dofollow links but we welcome opportunities where we may ask to write for your blog too like a win win situation. General guest posting links are no follow.
- We cover a variety of topics including technology, business, entrepreneurship, marketing, SEO, social media, and any other interesting topics. Check our previously published blogs to get a general idea.
- We do not except articles that fall under the categories of gambling, drugs, and other explicit topics.
- Your author bio (max 50 words) will be included at the end of the article. Add link to your website in the author bio.
- Submit your article in an MS Word format and make sure that it does not include any plagiarized images.
- Give all citations for images and other content at the end of the article.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove your article in the future.
Email your Guest Posts at: email@example.com
Guest blogging opportunities at SwiftChat are open for all the writers, and we welcome guest postings that are unique and thoughtful. All of the guest posts by guest bloggers are checked by our Grammarly Plagiarism Checker. If a guest blog post sends to us is plagiarized, then a guest post blogger will enter into our blacklist.
Repeated appearing in our blacklist would result in a permanent ban for the sender. SwiftChat does not charge any fees from guest bloggers; neither does it pay, but we always appreciate good guest post writers.
The basic requirement for guest posts is to have 800 words of unique content, not spun or plagiarized.